Scope of Services
The Power Distribution BU provides a complete service from inception of projects to their completion. This involves planning, design, project management, construction supervision and documentation in the areas of transmission and distribution.
Fields of specialisation:
• High-voltage (HV) and medium-voltage (MV) distribution and transmission networks
• Urban and rural reticulation and electrification
• Industrial power distribution
• Network master-planning services
• Power system load flow, regulation and fault analysis
• Protection and discrimination studies
• Power system reliability and stability analysis
• Energy management
Management Structure and Team:
The Business Unit is under the management of one of the Lebone directors, Mr Raj Dhunlall. He is assisted by four project engineers, a junior project engineer, two clerks of works and a trainee project engineer.
Lebone was appointed for the planning, design, preparation of tender documents and contract supervision for electrical networks of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) in the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipal (formerly Port Elizabeth Municipal) area.