Scope of Services
The Mechanical Engineering BU provides complete mechanical design for all industrial, commercial and introduction facilities developments.
It has skills in, and is able to provide services for the planning, design, documentation, contract management, construction supervision, commissioning, testing, documentation and site acceptance. (On behalf of clients in Building Infrastructure Development Projects).
Fields of Specialisation:
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Fire Protection and Detection
• Lifts and Specialised Materials Handling
• Compressed Air System
• Water treatment and cooling
• Off- Gas treatment and clean air technology
• Complete Mechanical design for all industrial plants and processes
Lebone has been appointed by the Gauteng Provincial Government to assess the potential of harnessing the wasted heat produced by the large industrial companies to generate electricity.
Lebone is involved in the refurbishment of 32 Plein Street, in the Johannesburg CBD responsible for the removal and replacement of the lift installation.